Here's Software to Manage Your Business Like the Big Guys
Welcome to The Small-Biz Techie, a weekly series on the hottest technology trends that keep your small business running like the pros.
You know when you call a really, really big company like Verizon (VZ) or Fireman's Fund, and they miraculously know who you are and how much you owe them?
Well, get this, fellow small-business owners: soon you'll be able to do just that with your own customers.
Advances in high-powered productivity and sales support software for the smaller enterprise may be the single biggest revolution in small-business technology since the desktop computer.Seemingly everybody who's anybody in software -- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL), Intuit (INTU) and several start ups -- is offering new, super-powerful, super-cheap bits of code that automate lead tracking, call logging, invoicing, collections and accounting. Mark your calendars: If by the end of 2008 you're not conducting business with said management technology, one of your direct competitors will be.
The Same, but DiscordantOn the surface, all of these tools, such as Business Contact Manager that can come as part of the
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV