Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Watch the Sun Micro Rise
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Sun Microsystems (JAVA): "I like JAVA. I think it's turned the corner. I believe this is a slow grower, but it's still too cheap. I want you to ride JAVA to six and a quarter."Potash (POT): "Someone spiked that stock at the end of the day. It was up a dollar. I'll give you my order: Agrium (AGU), Mosaic (MOS), then and only then is it your play [Potash] on fertilizer. Potash has moved too much." Nuance Communications (NUAN): "I am not a speech-recognition guy. I've lost too much money in that group. ... Don'tBuyDon'tBuy." Cheesecake Factory (CAKE): "I don't understand Cheesecake Factory. It's too cheap. They ought to raise their prices. ... The stock doesn't move. But I'm not giving up on it yet." Rite Aid (RAD): "I am giving [Rite Aid chairman, president and CEO] Mary Sammons one more quarter. ... That was brutal ... I feel it's become very unrequited. I am unhappy. I am giving everyone one more strike, but after that it's SellSellSell. CVS (CVS) is much better." China Mobile (CHL): "I said China Mobile and Baidu.com (BIDU) are both plays to work. ... I still like Baidu. I still like China Mobile."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV