10 Gifts That Save Money
Do you want your holiday gift this year to be remembered beyond New Year's Day? Then make your gifts to friends and loved ones useful this year -- give gifts that will save them money.
There are few people who don't appreciate something useful that allows them to keep more money in their pockets -- and there are quite a few options available to you.
Here are a few that you may want to consider:
Wine saver ($14.99): Is there someone on your list who enjoys wine, but is constantly pouring half-finished bottles down the sink because he or she didn't finish them before they went bad? Consider the Vacu Vin wine saver. It will keep an opened bottle fresh for two weeks.Space heater ($15 to $100): Many people spend the majority of their time in one or two particular rooms in their house. If this is the case for one of the people on your gift list, a space heater may be the perfect gift. This will allow them to remain cozy and warm during the winter months without the cost of heating the entire house, which will keep their energy bill down even with higher fuel prices. Filtered water bottle ($8+): If someone on your gift list insists on drinking bottled water due to concerns about the taste or healthiness of tap water, a filtered water bottle may be a perfect gift that can save them hundreds of dollars a year. If they travel or backpack, purchase an upgraded model with filters that are appropriate for these trips.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV