- MannKind Elder Abuse Is Replacing Inept CEO With Founder
- Has Obamacare Failed? 10 States With the Least Insurance Coverage
- Impeachment: The Only Option To Stop President Obama's Dangerous Foreign & Immigration Policies, Says FA Caucus
- ?Very Negative? Gold Sentiment Could Turn Market Around Sooner Than Expected ? Analyst
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
October saw the S&P 500 rise almost 8%, and with an unimpressive earnings season behind us, the Wells Fargo Securities equity strategist sees the upward momentum continuing.
The last two months have been turbulent for markets -- and that could translate into a big payout for high-frequency traders like Virtu, the first to go public.
Shares of streaming video giant Netflix have doubled in 2015, and it's planning more high-cost international expansions -- two of several good reasons it may be time to sell.
Analysts welcomed Box's earnings beat Wednesday, but with the cloud-based storage provider still losing money, they are waiting to see how it will do in the long term.
GoPro (GPRO) will report its earnings after the closing bell today.
JP Morgan Chase (JPM) shares closed at a record high after beating forecasts.
By Juliette Fairley
The top performing marijuana penny stock this year was the consulting company Novus Acquisition Development Corporation (NDEV) with 3,400% in gains.
Here?s how the company is dealing with low prices while relying on production from the high-cost Bakken shale formation.
Transocean?s dividend will come under review in March 2015, but the Swiss company?s payouts are safe, even as it operates older rigs in a down market. Here?s why.
The shares of the young company have tanked this year on mounting fears about its future in a down market, but investors might have underestimated this oil producer.
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
EOG Resources, unlike its competitors, is not cutting back despite falling crude prices.
The Oklahoma-based company has a strong balance sheet, analysts say, which will allow it to weather a challenging crude pricing environment in 2015.
Regency is well prepared to face a challenging commodities market next year, but when it comes to distribution growth investors have better options.
The company's newer fleet of rigs gives it a big advantage in a tough market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas