- 5 Cancelled Shows That Are Returning and 13 We Wish Would Come Back
- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- Chinese Gold Standard Could Create 'Fireworks' - Bloomberg Intelligence
- If Greece Leaves Eurozone, Here's What Will Happen to the World Economy
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
Shares of streaming video giant Netflix have doubled in 2015, and it's planning more high-cost international expansions -- two of several good reasons it may be time to sell.
Analysts welcomed Box's earnings beat Wednesday, but with the cloud-based storage provider still losing money, they are waiting to see how it will do in the long term.
GoPro (GPRO) will report its earnings after the closing bell today.
JP Morgan Chase (JPM) shares closed at a record high after beating forecasts.
By Juliette Fairley
The top performing marijuana penny stock this year was the consulting company Novus Acquisition Development Corporation (NDEV) with 3,400% in gains.
Here?s how the company is dealing with low prices while relying on production from the high-cost Bakken shale formation.
Transocean?s dividend will come under review in March 2015, but the Swiss company?s payouts are safe, even as it operates older rigs in a down market. Here?s why.
The shares of the young company have tanked this year on mounting fears about its future in a down market, but investors might have underestimated this oil producer.
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
EOG Resources, unlike its competitors, is not cutting back despite falling crude prices.
The Oklahoma-based company has a strong balance sheet, analysts say, which will allow it to weather a challenging crude pricing environment in 2015.
Regency is well prepared to face a challenging commodities market next year, but when it comes to distribution growth investors have better options.
The company's newer fleet of rigs gives it a big advantage in a tough market.
Pioneer recently increased its capital expenditure guidance for this year and isn't showing any signs of slowing down as it aims for double-digit production growth, despite tumbling crude prices.
The oil and gas producer continues to impress with strong production numbers and profits, and its moves to shed underperforming assets could strengthen its balance sheet and boost shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV