- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Here?s how the company is dealing with low prices while relying on production from the high-cost Bakken shale formation.
Transocean?s dividend will come under review in March 2015, but the Swiss company?s payouts are safe, even as it operates older rigs in a down market. Here?s why.
The shares of the young company have tanked this year on mounting fears about its future in a down market, but investors might have underestimated this oil producer.
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
EOG Resources, unlike its competitors, is not cutting back despite falling crude prices.
The Oklahoma-based company has a strong balance sheet, analysts say, which will allow it to weather a challenging crude pricing environment in 2015.
Regency is well prepared to face a challenging commodities market next year, but when it comes to distribution growth investors have better options.
The company's newer fleet of rigs gives it a big advantage in a tough market.
Pioneer recently increased its capital expenditure guidance for this year and isn't showing any signs of slowing down as it aims for double-digit production growth, despite tumbling crude prices.
The oil and gas producer continues to impress with strong production numbers and profits, and its moves to shed underperforming assets could strengthen its balance sheet and boost shares.
However, the flip side is the refining business can also drag on the company whenever oil prices rebound.
The Gulf of Mexico continues to attract oil producers from all around the world, despite tumbling crude oil prices. Here?s why.
Seadrill is facing the dual challenges of falling commodity prices and an excess supply of drilling rigs.
The company missed analysts' earnings estimates for the third quarter but there are two good things underpinning its future.
Cimarex Energy faces a challenging third quarter and may miss analysts' production estimates. But investors may want to revisit the stock in the near future and we'll tell you why.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV