For its fiscal first quarter ending in December, Green Mountain forecast non-GAAP earnings of 62 to 67 cents a share and total sales growth of 14-18%. The current consensus view is for a profit of 59 cents a share.Groupon (GRPN - Get Report) was another big mover after the bell as shares of the online deals site rose following a report that co-founder Andrew Mason could be on his way out as chief executive officer. The stock was up 2% at $4.04 on late volume of nearly 400,000. -- Written by Michael Baron in New York. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule