For its fiscal first quarter ending in December, Green Mountain forecast non-GAAP earnings of 62 to 67 cents a share and total sales growth of 14-18%. The current consensus view is for a profit of 59 cents a share.Groupon (GRPN) was another big mover after the bell as shares of the online deals site rose following a report that co-founder Andrew Mason could be on his way out as chief executive officer. The stock was up 2% at $4.04 on late volume of nearly 400,000. -- Written by Michael Baron in New York. >To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China