- Last Ratings Update:11/30/2014
- Price as of 11/30/2014 :$17.53
- Net Assets:$0 Million
- Peer Rank:27 of 27
- Investment Rating:E+
We rate THL Credit Senior Loan at E+. Negative factors that influence this rating include a well below average total return. The fund may be considered for investors seeking a Loan Participation strategy.
POSITIVES AND RISKS
New Fund off to good start in the last year. The THL Credit Senior Loan has returned an annual rate of -3.88% since inception. More recently, the fund has generated a total return of 4.87% in the last year, -0.14% in the last six months, and 0.17% in the last three months. How does that compare to other equity funds? In the last year, it has outperformed 43% of them for the period ending 11/30/2014. On a year to date basis, TSL has returned 2.66%.
Downside risk has been above average. TSL has a draw down risk of -43.84%, which is the largest price decline experienced since the inception of the fund. This fund has a one year standard deviation of 4.7%. This fund has had very little volatility in its monthly performance over the last 12 months. As of 11/30/2014, the fund was trading at a price of $17.53, which is 4.4% below its 52-week high of $18.34 and 93.3% above its 52-week low of $9.07.
Low expense ratio helps performance. As TSL is a closed end fund, it has no front end or back end load.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV