- Last Ratings Update:07/31/2015
- Price as of 07/31/2015 :$60.23
- Net Assets:$20.6 Million
- Peer Rank:2 of 109
- Investment Rating:A
We rate ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr at A. This overall rating indicates it is among the top 10% of all closed end funds in its peer group. Positive factors that influence this rating include a well above average total return, low price volatility and low expense structure. The fund may be considered for investors seeking a Growth & Income strategy.
POSITIVES AND RISKS
Total return ranks very high in comparison with peers over the last three years. The ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr has returned an annual rate of 14.28% since inception. More recently, the fund has generated a total return of 16.75% in the last three years, 47.15% in the last year, and 7.53% in the last six months. How does that compare to other equity funds? In the last three years, it has outperformed 79% of them. It has also outpaced 98% of its competitors on a one year basis for the period ending 7/31/2015. On a year to date basis, CROC has returned 17.25%.
Downside risk has been below average. CROC has a draw down risk of -16.51%, which is the largest price decline experienced over the last three years. This fund has a three year standard deviation of 19.9%. This fund has experienced a high level of volatility in its monthly performance over the last 36 months. As of 7/31/2015, the fund was trading at a price of $60.23, which is 1.5% below its 52-week high of $61.12 and 9.0% above its 52-week low of $55.24.
Low expense ratio helps performance. On total assets of $20.60 million, CROC maintains a low expense ratio compared to its Growth & Income peers of just 1.01% to cover all operating costs. Brokerage costs for the fund to buy and sell shares are not included in the expense ratio. As CROC is an exchange traded fund, it has no front end or back end load.
The ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr is managed by Todd B. Johnson at ProShare Advisors LLC. This fund is one of 137 ProShare Advisors LLC exchange-traded funds launched since 6/19/2006 that we track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV