- Last Ratings Update:03/31/2014
- Price as of 03/31/2014 :$42.27
- Net Assets:$21.2 Million
- Peer Rank:99 of 124
- Investment Rating:C-
We rate ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr at C-. Positive factors that influence this rating include a low price volatility and low expense structure. The fund may be considered for investors seeking a Growth & Income strategy.
POSITIVES AND RISKS
New Fund off to good start in the last year. The ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr has returned an annual rate of 2.82% since inception. More recently, the fund has generated a total return of 13.65% in the last year, -0.70% in the last six months, and -8.50% in the last three months. How does that compare to other equity funds? In the last year, it has outperformed 65% of them for the period ending 3/31/2014. On a year to date basis, CROC has returned -9.66%.
Downside risk has been below average. CROC has a draw down risk of -12.66%, which is the largest price decline experienced since the inception of the fund. This fund has a one year standard deviation of 24.5%. This fund has experienced a high level of volatility in its monthly performance over the last 12 months. As of 3/31/2014, the fund was trading at a price of $42.27, which is 8.2% below its 52-week high of $46.06 and 0.1% above its 52-week low of $42.22.
High expense ratio hinders performance. On total assets of $21.20 million, CROC maintains a high expense ratio compared to its Growth & Income peers of 1.05% to cover all operating costs. Brokerage costs for the fund to buy and sell shares are not included in the expense ratio. As CROC is an exchange traded fund, it has no front end or back end load.
The ProShares UltraSht Australian Dlr is managed by Howard Rubin at ProShare Advisors LLC. This fund is one of 142 ProShare Advisors LLC exchange-traded funds launched since 6/19/2006 that we track.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV
Latest Stock Upgrades/Downgrades