|RETURN AND EXPENSE COMPARISON (as of Jan 2015)|
|1 Month:||-1.97%||1 Year:||-9.05%|
|3 Month:||-10.25%||3 Year:||3.31%|
|6 Month:||-6.15%||5 Year;||8.8%|
|Last Cap Gain||0.77|
|RETURN AND VOLATILITY MEASURES|
|1 Year||3 Year|
Alpha - measures the portfolio manager's contribution to performance that is independent of the benchmark.
Beta - measures the portfolio sensitivity to movements in the market relative to the selected underlying benchmark.
R-squared - mesausres how closely the derived forecast was able to explain the performance of the last three years. It also measures diversification with lower number indicating more independence from benchmark.
Standard deviation - measures how closely actual values matched the forecasted values for performance.
Semi-deviation - only considers values that fall below the risk free rate of return.
|Top Ten Holdings|
|Wells Fargo & Co||2.92%|
|Sth Coast Fdg Vii||2.82%|
|Blackstone Cqp Holdco Lp||2.21%|
|Home Equity Mortgage Inabs||1.94%|
|Lbg Capital No 2 Plc||1.25%|
|First Franklin Mtg Ln Tr||1.0%|
|Home Equity Ln Tr 2007-Fre1||0.92%|
|Wamu Coml Mtg Secs Tr 2007-Sl3||0.88%|
|Lehman Abs Mtg Ln Tr 2007-1||0.81%|
|Jpmorgan Commercial Mortgage Backed Secs Trust 2009-Rr1||0.72%|
|MOST RECENT RATINGS CHANGES|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas