- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
In highlights from his trading diary of the past week, Kass said he's not excited about Apple Pay, and doesn't see the U.S. economy supporting the stocks rally in 2015
For the week of December 22nd 2014, Wall Street will be on a holiday schedule.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about developing discipline in the face of a rally and the strength of Sherwin-Williams and Whirlpool.
How much did your all-time favorite Christmas movie make at the box office? The answers could surprise you.
Looking for a last-minute gift this week? A book from this week's new business book releases could be the perfect solution.
Toy experts have identified play pets as the leading holiday toys of 2014.
Cramer likes Kinder Morgan over Atlas Pipeline Partners, would buy Diebold and thinks Henry Schein is going higher.
Cramer says Red Hat delivers for shareholders while improving employment is making things rosy at Paychex.
The best holiday gift for the beer lover in your life isn't necessarily just his beverage of choice.
As we wrap up 2014 and head to the New Year, economic conditions for consumers are looking pretty bright and will continue to strengthen into 2015.
The trading panel discussed technology stocks, cyber security and Nike.
Staples issued an update Friday on its security breach, saying 1.16 million customers may have been affected. This disclosure comes on the eve of a critical holiday shopping weekend.
Cramer will be watching for existing home sales data, Walgreen's earnings and Santa's sleigh.
Millennials were once scared of jumping into the stock market, but they are now confident enough to start investing for retirement, said Fidelity’s Ram Subramaniam.
Stocks wrapped up the last full trading week of the year with the biggest weekly gain in nearly two years for the S&P 500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV