- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about where we want oil to be if we want the market higher and the gross domestic product number.
From Jim Cramer's Get Rick Carefully to Building a Business: The Jim Walter Story, here are seven books coming out this week that you must read.
The trading panel discussed volatility, interest rates and Tesla.
Here's another peek into Cramer's playbook for successful investing.
But how high can this stock market go before the plugged is pulled?
On the last Friday of the year, December 26, major U.S. indexes wrapped up the second straight week in record territory.
The S&P 500 and Dow Jones Industrial Average snag record closing highs on Friday in a quiet low-volume day of trading.
CNBC's "Fast Money Halftime" trading panel says stocks may see a slight decline in January, but overall, should perform well in 2015.
Retailers lucked out in December, as warmer temperatures and confidence that deals would be plentiful throughout the entire season pushed shoppers into stores.
What must these two former technology powerhouses do next year? A few suggestions.
The S&P 500 drifts to all-time highs.
Warmer temperatures and less emphasis on Black Friday helped retailers gain steam in December.
Sony Entertainment said its controversial movie, 'The Interview', opened Christmas Day to sold-out viewings, grossing more than $1 million in over 300 theaters.
Despite weak gold and lower commodity prices, investors in the Materials Select Sector SPDR exchange-traded fund still have a gain of 6.1% in 2014.
Markets continued to take out new highs, with the Dow closing over 18,000 for the first time ever.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV