- Church Of Scientology Celebrates A Decade Of Expansion Under The Leadership Of David Miscavige
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
- Has Obamacare Failed? 10 States With the Least Insurance Coverage
- DraftKings, FanDuel Players Fight Repayment of Credit-Card Bets
- Here's Why the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Is Better Than the iPad Pro
Taxes may not be top of mind in November, but now is the time when Washington’s actions affect what you pay in April. Will Congress make you pay up?
Rather than eliminating the loopholes in the tax code that allow high income individuals to avoid paying taxes, Congress created a complicated alternative tax system that became the AMT.
With 2015 drawing to a close, don't lose out on making key year-end financial moves.
At the Republican debate, the candidates sparred on the issue of the flat tax – with some touting its merits and others dismissing it. So which camp is correct?
The most common estate planning mistake may surprise you.
From student loans to the flat tax to Hillary Clinton's 'worst nightmare' and the 'media elite' made for a GOP presidential debate that was more combative than any so far.
Republican candidates delivered their views on how they’d improve the economy during the GOP Debate Wednesday night, but doing that will not be easy, according to one expert.
Republican presidential contender Marco Rubio's proposal to reform taxes is 'divorced from any sense of fiscal reality,' says the Center for American Progress Action Fund's Harry Stein.
By Jason Notte
With U.S. expatriates struggling with schools and finances in foreign lands, their counterparts are faring much better by trading their home soil for a life in the states.
Bernie Sanders says a democratic socialist economy could ease rampant income inequality, but critics say his proposals would damage the capitalist system that made the U.S. the world's richest country.
By now, everyone knows that Bernie Sanders calls himself a democratic socialist. What's not nearly as clear is what that actually means.
By Ellen Chang
First-time homebuyers are often apprehensive about the extra costs of owning a house, fearful that routine maintenance and repairs will add up quickly, exceeding their original budget.
Starbucks (SBUX) and Fiat will have to repay around $34 million worth of back taxes following a ruling by the European Union on Wednesday.
By Jason Notte
Though Congress is making it difficult to determine your tax deductions for 2015, there are still steps you can take to minimize your tax hit.
By Ellen Chang
Graduates with student loans are often caught in a Catch-22 scenario when they are faced with large amounts of debt and the need to save for retirement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas