- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Adobe surged more than 8% on Friday after the software company reported better-than-expected financial results. Here's what analysts said.
By Jason Notte
Amazon, Wal-Mart and others will do just fine this holiday season, but online shops selling salumi, classic vinyl albums and old-school toys can use help.
The viewers have spoken. The best advertisements in 2014 taps into your deepest emotions to make you laugh, cry, feel motivated, feel awkward, appreciate your family and feel benevolent.
Investors cheered Lululemon following the yoga wear maker's better-than-expected third-quarter earnings. Here's what analysts said.
Here's what small-business owners fear, although they are hopeful overall.
Starboard Value acquired 5.1% of Staples' shares and upped its stake in Office Depot. Does the activist investor want the office supplies chains to merge?
Walgreen shares surge on news that CEO Greg Wasson will retire later this month ahead of the completion of the drugstore chain's merger with Alliance Boots. Here's what analysts said.
As 2015 arrives, what tech trends will move markets? U.K.-based Juniper Research has the insights.
Technology companies have overwhelmingly flooded the list for the best small and medium companies to work for -- according to their employees.
Yum! Brands shares plummeted 4% on Wednesday following the fast-food chain's disappointing profit outlook as China food sales recover at a "slower pace than expected." Here's what analysts said.
Francesca's Holdings surged as much as 7% before retreating after the retailer tempered Wall Street's expectations for the fourth quarter. Here's what analysts said.
Seventy-one percent of small-business owners expect their overall financial situation to be very or somewhat good over the next 12 months, according to the Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index.
By Chris Metinko
Not since the Great Recession have small businesses felt more like their time is now.
From New York's most prestigious consulting firms to consumer packaged goods companies in the Midwest, the best places to work -- according to employees -- spans industries and geographic locations.
Abercrombie & Fitch shares surged following the teen retailer's announcement that its longtime CEO Mike Jeffries, 70, would be retiring, effective immediately. Here's what analysts said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV