- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
If analysts are right, the company's first quarter will be all about its supersized iPhones and expanded margins.
Microsoft's earnings show strength in the devices and consumer segment but the company's commercial segment is a touch weaker.
The stock is down 2% over the past year, but that's part of what makes Qualcomm a strong value play.
Google and Cablevision are taking different approaches to the phone business: one MVNO and the other VoIP.
At about $33 a share for AT&T, there are plenty of reasons for investors to be patient, especially when the possible headwinds are already priced into the stock.
Here's what analysts are saying about Microsoft's earnings, expected after the market close on Monday.
Sling TV is a revolutionary new service that still has too many bugs to be taken seriously -- for now.
Vimeo used the Sundance Film Festival to unveil a partnership with Indiegogo, which uses crowdfunding to help filmmakers finance their work.
When estimates come down that's a signal to trim positions.
Zillow surges on talk that regulators are poised to approve its merger with rival Trulia, while Pandora pushes ahead after an analyst initiates coverage with $20 price target.
Texas Instruments desperately needs a beat-and-raise quarter for its valuation to make sense.
Verizon CFO says despite increased customer 'churn' his company is 'a leader not a follower.'
The company is tapping into this fast-growing segment. Its efforts have already begun to pay off.
Howard Schultz assured Starbucks investors and analysts that "Mobile Order and Pay" will produce positive, material effects on sales once rolled out broadly.
Skyworks Solutions posts strong results, due in large part to what many believe is strength in Apple's iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV