- If Hillary Clinton Is Elected President, Here's What Will Happen to the U.S. Economy
- Here's How Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Could End Her White House Run
- Farmers To Gain Access To Monsanto's Roundup Ready 2 Xtend™ Soybeans In 2016
- Why Tesla Motors Is the Worst Stock in the World
- How Obamacare is Cutting Your Salary -- And Your Vacation Budget
A financial advisor can charge you based on transactions or take a percentage of your managed assets, but use caution with those who claim to charge nothing.
07/07/15 - 08:39 AM EDT