- 5 Cancelled Shows That Are Returning and 13 We Wish Would Come Back
- Chinese Gold Standard Could Create 'Fireworks' - Bloomberg Intelligence
- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- If Greece Leaves Eurozone, Here's What Will Happen to the World Economy
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
Marketplace lender Funding Circle co-founder Sam Hodges talks about his business's future in an interview with TheStreet.
Shares of Fogo de Chao (FOGO) continued their move higher on Friday after the Brazilian steakhouse's bankers priced its IPO shares above their initial range.
By Tim Melvin
If you can get shares in a thrift conversion IPO, do it.
By Jay Somaney
The stock may look expensive now, but there's room for significant appreciation.
By Eric Jackson
The company deserves to be commended for not rolling over and building a great set of new gadgets.
The Federal Communications Commission adopted a rule giving telephone companies wider latitude in preventing robocalls and spam text messages to consumers on both landline and wireless phones.
Thirty-five million shares were offered at $22. The stock closed at $25.40 on its first day of trading, up 15.5%.
Sees $35 to $40 as a good price for Fitbit, which made its market debut on Thursday.
The CNBC ‘Fast Money Halftime’ traders discuss the strong rally in U.S. stocks and take their position on the exploding Fitbit IPO.
Shares of Fitbit soared in its IPO and the company’s CFO said Fitbit (FIT) can continue its strong growth even with competition from new players like the Apple (AAPL) Watch.
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter (TWTR) questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
Fitbit shares opened trading Thursday at $30.40, a 52% gain that would value the company at a whopping $6.2 billion. Here are five awesome pictures from the company's IPO.
U.S. stocks opened higher Thursday as initial jobless claims fell 12,000 in mid-June to 267,000.
By Brian Sozzi
When a Fed chair speaks, investors must pay attention.
Fitbit (FIT) the maker of wearable fitness-tracking devices, priced its initial public offering at $20 a share, above already raised expectations,according to the Wall Street Journal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV