- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- Does Apple Have a Watch Problem?
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
- Has Trump's Presidential Bid Already Backfired? A Billion-Dollar Brand Turned Toxic
- How Apple Music Could Overthrow Spotify as the World's Largest Streaming Service
Cramer believes in active money management, staying nimble and flexible to always keep your money working for you and not against you.
The trading panel on CNBC's Fast Money Halftime show tries to make sense of the big events unfolding ahead of the July 4 holiday weekend.
Some of these stocks didn't exactly work out as the charts predicted.
When a stock makes a large-percentage move, it is often just the start of a new major trend -- a trend that can lead to huge profits.
These under-$10 stocks are within range of triggering big breakout trades.
In May, Textron hit a new 52-week high, but since then, it has been listless. A pullback could provide a much lower-risk entry opportunity for patient investors.
These under-$10 stocks look ready to trigger breakout trades and move much higher.
Twitter looks like a good speculative long bet at its current price, with an initial stop under the $34 level.
The stock broke below a narrow consolidation pattern on Wednesday, opening the stock up to more downside.
Cramer says ConforMis has the kind of disruptive technology that makes America great while Paychex is a great story that will get better when interest rates rise.
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the biggest stocks on Wall Street right now.
Cramer says Corning is a disappointment, Greif will give you grief and take Edwards Lifesciences over Intuitive Surgical.
The trading panel discussed the Justice Department investigation, the price of oil and whether to stick with Facebook.
When you own stocks there are always risks, but some days seem a lot darker and scarier than others, Cramer says.
Cramer tells TheStreet's Brittany Umar he is working on a surprise piece that will 'blow the doors off' McDonald's.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV