- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
In highlights from his trading diary of the past week, Kass said he's not excited about Apple Pay, and doesn't see the U.S. economy supporting the stocks rally in 2015
For the week of December 22nd 2014, Wall Street will be on a holiday schedule.
The best holiday gift for the beer lover in your life isn't necessarily just his beverage of choice.
Stocks wrapped up the last full trading week of the year with the biggest weekly gain in nearly two years for the S&P 500.
Shares of Hasbro (HAS) tumbled after BMO Capital analysts said that toy sales appear weaker this holiday season, making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Jared Woodard, Senior Equity Derivatives Strategist and TheStreet's Jill Malandrino recap a choppy trading week as volatility made a huge comeback in the market.
The Federal Reserve's assurance that interest rate hikes won't come any time soon pushed stocks higher, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average surging 400 points on Thursday.
Chrysler announced that they will be recalling 257,000 Ram pickup trucks after an investigation by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Commodities were once again in the spotlight as oil continues to deal with the supply glut and markets reacted from the FOMC rate decision and commentary.
With the stock market rallying following a disaster of a week last week, Jim Cramer claims that now is the time for patience, not greed.
Wrapping up the weak-long countdown of the top European stocks to own for 2015, my number one pick is CTC Media, the leading TV broadcaster in Russia.
West Coast seaports are struggling to keep up with billions of dollars of cargo after their old deal expired and are still not close to a new contract.
Xerox will be selling their information technologies outsourcing business to France's Atos for roughly $1 billion.
A new poll shows that Americans might not be as excited about drone delivery as Amazon.
Xerox Corp. has agreed to sell its IT outsourcing operations to Atos SE for $1.05 billion, almost tripling the French buyer's U.S. revenue and making America its largest market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV