- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The trading panel discussed whether the current stock market pullback means this is the time to buy.
The CNBC 'Fast Money Halftime' trading panel says the stock market can pull back in the short term but should continue to rally despite the enormous drop in crude prices.
The trading panel discussed oversupply, lower demand and what can make investors more confident.
The CNBC 'Fast Money Halftime' trading panel discuss retail sales, which finally saw a significant boost from lower gas prices, and provide top tech picks for 2015.
The trading panel discussed how much lower oil can go, merger opportunities and Apple.
Falling oil prices shouldn't have a negative impact on the broader market but its effect on Goldman Sachs could mean lower profits.
The trading panel discussed the S&P's U-turn in the middle of the day and what that means for various sectors.
The trading panel discussed falling oil prices and how that will affect oil companies and airlines.
CNBC's 'Fast Money Halftime' trading panel looked at falling oil prices and which stocks to own in 2015, when volatility is expected to increase.
The trading panel discussed how to invest in China and whether the analysts are right about Yahoo! and Google.
As the index continues to go higher, retail investors grow more optimistic and are more likely to spend money and invest in stocks.
The trading panel discussed Friday's job report, Tesla and SolarCity.
CNBC's 'Fast Money Halftime' trading panel continues to like U.S. equities despite the recent rally. Volatility will likely increase in 2015 if the Federal Reserve decides to hike rates.
The trading panel discussed the price of gas, which automakers will succeed and whether Apple still has momentum.
The trading panel discussed energy stocks, biotechs and Taser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV