- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Stocks bounced higher in midday trading Wednesday after a surge in crude prices triggered a rally in the energy sector.
Shares of oil driller Transocean (RIG) jumped as crude prices rallied to trade in the green, making it TheStreet's Move of the Day.
Cumberland Advisors Chairman and Chief Investment Officer David Kotok says he would consider buying the First Trust ISE Revere Natural Gas ETF (FCG) if natural gas prices level out.
Railroad company CSX reports quarterly results after the closing bell on Tuesday, and with its shares slumping in 2015, it will need a positive report to get back on track.
CSX knows how to create value. Why isn't its stock higher?
U.S. stocks were under pressure on Monday morning after China reported a surprise decrease in exports and imports in March.
Given the history of the current technical setup, the odds are with the bulls. Resistance doesn't come into play until near $68, so we have a $6 upside.
Tesla unveiled a new version of its low-end Model S with more features, a bigger battery and increased driving range, but also a higher price tag.
Today's Alcoa will be drastically different in the next couple of years, making Wednesday's projected earnings decline a non-event.
It was a quiet start at Tuesday's opening bell as stocks opened slightly higher hoping to add to Monday’s gains.
FedEx seeks to expand in Europe.
Delta shares are dropping 2% after losing 6% last week due to rising oil prices and weak international trends in March. This week, American and United will report March traffic.
Tesla shares were getting a boost in early Monday trading after the company announced it surpassed 10,000 deliveries in the first quarter.
With the dollar trading at its highest level against the euro since 2003, wealthy Americans can likely snag bargains on European supercars.
Many traders will look at airlines for a potential short side if oil moves higher, but FedEx or trucking names like Landstar may be better options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV