- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
FedEx, the Memphis based shipping giant, reported earnings that sent shares down nearly 4% in early morning trading.
Stocks were higher at Wednesday's opening bell on hopes the Fed will leave the timeline of future interest rate hikes unchanged.
U.S. stock futures rise ahead of the Fed's policy announcement; GE sees 2015 profit pressured by decline in oil prices; Baidu confirms investment in Uber.
Stocks ended Tuesday's trading at their lows of the day.
Transocean comes in at number four in this week's countdown of the best European stocks for 2015.
Must-see charts for FedEx show better-than-expected earnings and holiday deliveries may be priced into an overbought stock.
The Pittsburgh reverse logistics provider processes more than 600 million return items annually, generating $1.6 billion in sales.
By Jason Notte
Automakers want to get rid of inventory and are willing to give buyers a free loan at the end of 2014 to do so.
U.S. stock futures rise; ruble falls to a new record low despite hike in Russian interest rates; Spain's Repsol to buy Canada's Talisman Energy for $8.3 billion.
France became the latest country to say it would ban the low-cost ride-hailing service.
Dan Ammann, GM's president, says the automaker needs to get past uncertainty about recalls.
Buying Tital helps Alcoa diversify out of aluminum.
U.S. stock futures rise as oil prices rebound; PetSmart to be bought for $8.7 billion; Apple appeals e-books ruling; Uber faces protests in France.
For the week of December 15, 2014 we take a look at what's happening on Wall Street and beyond.
Shares were priced at $20, below the expected range of $21 to $23 a share, then fell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV