- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Telecom stocks were in focus on Tuesday after Alcatel-Lucent said it was exploring a merger with rival Nokia. Here are nine large telecom companies to buy.
Nokia (NOK) and Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) surprised on Tuesday by confirming that the rivals are in talks about a full potential combination.
Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent confirmed on Tuesday what everyone has suspected for months: The two are discussing whether Finland-based Nokia will make a public offer for its French rival.
Stocks opened higher after March retail sales increased for the first time this year.
Nokia (NOK) said Tuesday it's in advanced talks to buy the ailing French telecommunications company Alcatel-Lucent (ALU).
Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) is gaining Tuesday after confirming it is in advanced talks with Nokia (NOK) about a potential acquisition.
Nokia confirms it is in talks to buy smaller telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent.
Telecommunications equipment maker Alcatel Lucent soars on reports it's in talks to sell its wireless assets business. Netflix gains on UBS upgrade.
Time Warner Cable's operations are improving and a likely suitor, Charter Communications, is waiting in the wings.
A reported deal with Spike Lee illustrates how Amazon will challenge Netflix -- using a page from HBO's often-imitated playbook.
Nokia surges as it contemplates selling its map business. Netflix rises sharply after analyst upgrades company to a buy.
Both companies pay dividends that outperform the market, providing the safety craved by income investors and the growth aggressive investors are seeking.
After two heated years of major acquisitions in the media sector, completed deals are rarer thus far in 2015 as companies mull strategies.
Millennials have long since stopped watching MTV, presenting a major problem for Viacom, which uses MTV to market its other youthful networks including Spike, Comedy Channel and VH1.
California-based optical firm Infinera plans to purchase an optical-network systems maker, Transmode, with $345M offer, joining this week's swirl of deal activity involving European companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV