- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
- BlackBerry Classic Review: A Bold Update for CrackBerry Fans
Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) is gaining Thursday following reports that it is in talks with Nokia (NOK) about a possible merger.
BlackBerry is returning to its roots with a new phone that features a traditional keyboard at a time when most smartphone customers have embraced touch screens.
Jabil Circuit (JBL) shares are climbing after-hours after the company reported earnings and revenue ahead of analysts' expectations.
BlackBerry's new top-of-the-line smartphone, the Classic, targets business phone users with greater functionality, better security, faster uploads and more.
Bearish calls for Marathon Petroleum (MPC), PG&E (PCG) and Verizon (VZ) in Wednesday's Analysts' Actions.
Analysts have discussed the end of cable bundling for years, but major media companies are being much more active in preparing for the day it might actually happen.
Over-the-top streaming will be the major 'disruptor' in the consumer discretionary sector in 2015, said Scott Kessler, Deputy Director of Global Equity Research at S&P Capital IQ.
Mobile Telesystems (MBT) is falling Monday due to the recent decline of the Russian ruble.
BlackBerry (BBRY) shares are falling ahead of the company's earnings release on Friday as some analysts have a bearish view of the company's prospects.
Holiday shoppers swipe their credit cards though omnipresent VeriFone devices. Here’s how to trade the stock.
VeriFone is worth looking at ahead of its earnings report on Monday. Why? The opportunities in payment technology companies are vast.
Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are pulling out all the stops to attract subscribers from each other, but instead of proving profitable the moves are scaring away investors.
TIM Participacoes (TSU) is gaining Wednesday following reports of a $15 billion joint bid for the wireless carrier.
Verizon Communications (VZ) shares are declining following a Morgan Stanley note saying that pricing wars will lower the company's EBITDA in 2015.
Sprint (S) is falling Wednesday after Oppenheimer downgraded the wireless carrier to 'underperform' from 'perform.'
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV