- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
The blue chips rocketed to close more than 400 points higher on Thursday.
Salesforce.com (CRM) shares are gaining following cloud computing rival Oracle's (ORCL) second quarter earnings beat.
The enterprise IT winners and losers of 2014 aren't likely to change their stripes in 2015.
Oracle's accelerated growth in the cloud makes it one of the top software companies to watch out for in 2015.
Accenture (ACN) shares are climbing after the company beat analysts earnings expectations and issued guidance in line with their forecast.
U.S. stock futures rise as Fed says it will remain 'patient' on raising interest rates; Snapchat's business plans unveiled in Sony hack; Oracle profit tops estimates.
Red Hat's confidence in OpenStack middleware and its cloud platforms make this a must-watch stock for 2015.
Oracle (ORCL) shares are up after the company beat analysts' second quarter earnings and revenue expectations.
With its new Microsoft partnership and timely acquisition of Reactive Media, now's the time to bet on Accenture for 2015.
Digital River (DRIV) is gaining Wednesday after announcing an extension to its agreement with Microsoft.
U.S. stock futures rise ahead of the Fed's policy announcement; GE sees 2015 profit pressured by decline in oil prices; Baidu confirms investment in Uber.
With a high analyst price target of $43, which suggests a premium of roughly 30%, VeriFone is a solid stock for investors looking to get paid in 2015.
Stocks ended Tuesday's trading at their lows of the day.
Microsoft (MSFT) and Hess (HES) are downgraded while GrubHub (GRUB) is upgraded in Tuesday's Analysts' Actions.
Ahead of its fiscal second-quarter report, analysts are turning bullish on Oracle's cloud computing prospects. But it is premature?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV