- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
Chrysler’s U.S. auto sales rose 20% in November due to solid showings by its Jeep and Ram brands.
U.S. stock futures rise and European shares gain ahead of the European Central Bank meeting; Best Buy plans to exit China; Sears posts a third-quarter loss as sales fall.
Avago Technologies (AVGO) shares are rising after the company reported strong fourth quarter earnings results.
Qualcomm (QCOM) shares are up following a note from Cowen suggesting that a Chinese regulatory investigation into the company could be concluding soon.
The semiconductor solutions company hit a new 52-week high recently and is substantially up year to date. But can this company keep its mojo humming?
As much as $800 million in GoPro shares will soon be coming to market in a secondary offering. There's a better way, however, to invest in GoPro's growth.
The major markets made a modest recovery from the prior day's losses at Tuesday's midday trading.
Spansion (CODE) shares are up double digits after the company agreed to a merger that values it at about $1.6 billion.
U.S. stock futures rise slightly; Avanir to be bought by Japan's Otsuka Pharmaceutical; Cypress to buy Spansion; Ford and GM to report monthly sales.
Twitter falls hard after its founder sells shares in the social media company for the first time. ON Semiconductor, meanwhile, soars after announcing a repurchase program.
Spansion (CODE) is gaining after-hours Monday after announcing a $4 billion merger with Cypress Semiconductor
A look at the sectors and top stocks in each
Dow Chemical has responded well to the demands of an activist investor, said Derek Bruton, CEO of Lucia Capital, which counts the stock among its holdings.
This market provides a slew of reasons to buy right now.
Marvell Technology (MRVL) shares are down after the company reported third quarter revenue that was well below expectations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV