- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
Social game maker Zynga plunged by in the double digits after its founder returned to the CEO spot. LinkedIn edged up higher on its acquisition of Lynda.com.
Q1 earnings season is underway after starting on a downbeat note with Alcoa's (AA) results.
Altera (ALTR) is falling Thursday following a CNBC report that the company is no longer in talks with Intel (INTC) about a potential takeover.
What I call the 'academic combo' screen draws on the work of Joseph Piotroski, who developed the nine-point F-score model as well as NYU professor Edward Altman's Z-score.
Twitter surges on talk that the social media company is fending off potential buyers. Intel rises as it changes its accounting for reporting its mobile earnings.
Micron Technology (MU) shares are rising today on its second quarter earnings beat.
GoDaddy shoots to the moon on its IPO launch. ON Semiconductor plummets, following a downgrade by Goldman Sachs.
Are the worst performing tech stocks in the first quarter also bad for your portfolio? Not necessarily.
Twitter inched higher as market soothsayers touted the potential of its Periscope acquisition and its technology innovations to attract users. Micron advanced ahead of its second-quarter report.
Smartphone maker BlackBerry plummets on analysts' concerns over its quarterly results. Intel dips as Wall Street pans its Altera buyout.
This chip stock and a well-known retailer offer compelling values.
Morgan Stanley downgrades Altera (ALTR) to 'equal-weight' from 'overweight.'
The power of a super-computer can be packed into a device that's small enough -- and cheap enough -- for vehicles.
Storied venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers received a favorable jury verdict in its closely watched gender discrimination lawsuit brought by former associate partner Ellen Pao.
Altera (ALTR) is spiking Friday following reports that Intel (INTC) is in talks to acquire the company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV