- Want to Know the Real Problem With the U.S. Economy?
- Tesla Tanks as GE Eyes Energy Storage Role, Baidu Plunges on Weak Forecast
- MannKind Afrezza Sales Underwhelming Again, Sanofi Reports
- MannKind Relies on 'Death Spiral' Financing to Help Settle Looming Debt
- Government Says Fiat Chrysler Must Offer to Buy Back 500,000 Pickups
Cirrus Logic (CRUS) shares are up double digits after beating analysts' earnings and revenue expectations.
Qualcomm is hurt by the loss of Samsung and slow growth in China. But selling near the lows is a mistake, according to Cramer.
The CNBC 'Fast Money' traders are mixed on buying Qualcomm shares, but they agree that investors should avoid American Express.
Shares of Qualcomm rose in after-hours trading. The semiconductor company has been under pressure from the activist hedge fund Jana Partners to increase shareholder value.
Qualcomm (QCOM) reported earnings after the market close that beat expectations and also announced a restructuring plan.
Qualcomm (QCOM) shares are falling ahead of the release of the company's third quarter earnings results today after the market closes.
Chipotle’s incredible pricing power and customer loyalty are impressive, Cramer said, adding that its pork problem will likely be solved by the end of this year. And GoPro looks good.
The PHLX Semiconductor index gained 28% last year but so far in 2015 is in correction territory. Qualcomm, SanDisk, and Texas Instruments report Wednesday, while Skyworks Solutions reports Thursday.
European stocks were lower on Wednesday as investors digested a fresh batch of corporate earnings.
Baker Hughes (BHI) fell in midday trading Tuesday after the oil services company swung to a quarterly loss and reported a 33% drop in revenue tied to tumbling oil prices.
Toshiba's Chief Executive resigned Tuesday, a day after an outside investigation said he and other current and former executives were responsible for an accounting scandal.
With Qualcomm shares trading near 52-week lows, investors should apply patience, ignore the lowered estimates and collect the 3.10% annual dividend yield.
PayPal's spin-off from eBay is cheered by Wall Street, as the digital payments company soars in its market debut. Micron tanks as a potential buyout by a Chinese buyer fades.
Keep an eye on shares of International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) in Tuesday’s trading session. The technology giant released its second-quarter financial results after the closing bell Monday.
PayPal (PYPL) was one of the best performers on the S&P 500, rallying in its return to markets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV