- The Stock Market Is Poised for a Huge Selloff -- Don't Be Fooled by the Recent Rally
- What We Learned from Ordering a McDonald’s Egg McMuffin at 8 P.M.
- GM's New Diesel Engine Enters the Fray Amid Broad Public Censure for VW
- Test Drive: Inside GM's All-New 2016 Chevy Volt Electric Hybrid
- BlackBerry Jumps Again Amid Applause for its New Priv Smartphone - Telecom Roundup
Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) shares are down despite the company saying that the Indonesian government promised to extend the contract at its Grasberg mine beyond 2021.
Dell is talking to EMC (EMC) about a merger.
Alcoa has been under a 'death cross' since Feb. 24, but the stock may have bottomed at its flash crash low on 'Black Monday.' Here's how to trade the stock.
The Street will get earnings data from some big restaurant chains Thursday, along with the United States' largest aluminum company.
Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) shares are up over 10% after the company appointed two of Carl Icahn's employees to its board.
The stock has been falling, and Thursday's earnings report is expected to be disappointing. But investors appear to be ignoring the strong factors that should contribute to an Alcoa turnaround.
Kitco News-- The precious metal bulls are building upon the technical momentum they gained late last week with silver hitting a 3.5-month high Tuesday.
Jim Cramer discusses why you should own General Electric (GE) and why he's a fan of Columbia Sportswear (COLM) while answering viewers' questions from social media Tuesday.
Goldcorp (GG) shares are rising after the company declared its 10th consecutive quarterly dividend this year.
KITCO NEWS -- Gold prices rose despite the disappointing jobs numbers but one analyst says he still needs to see technical evidence in the market to become bullish long-term.
Kitco News -- The gold market has roared back to life Friday as several factors are combining to work in favor of the beleaguered yellow metal bulls.
Caterpillar's job cuts mark just the beginning of an emerging-market sales downturn for U.S. exporters of construction equipment, machinery and engines.
Kitco News -- Eric Coffin editor of the famed newsletter, Hard Rock Advisories (HRA) says he is still partially on the fence when it comes to the market’s major direction.
End of quarter "window dressing" is hammering the precious metals sector. A week ago gold breached the 100-day moving average of $1152, and now it's headed toward $1100.
KITCO NEWS — Despite gold’s drop to a two-week low Wednesday, US Global CEO Frank Holmes says that the metal may be ‘on sale.'
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas