- 5 Cancelled Shows That Are Returning and 13 We Wish Would Come Back
- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- Does Apple Have a Watch Problem?
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
- Has Trump's Presidential Bid Already Backfired? A Billion-Dollar Brand Turned Toxic
Coral Gables, Florida-based Preferred Medical Plan retained Wells Fargo & Co. for an auction process that is currently in its second round bids.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway has bought a 3.7% stake in Insurance Australia Group for $388 million, and crafted a partnership deal in which it will share both premiums and payouts.
UnitedHealth Group (UNH) has reportedly approached Aetna (AET) about a takeover deal valued at more than $40 billion.
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) has bought a 3.7% stake in Insurance Australia Group for $388 million.
There were more signs of consolidation in the health care sector as UnitedHealth (UNH) reportedly approached Aetna (AET) about a takeover deal worth more than $40 billion.
In London, Royal Mail loses ground on regulatory worries.
Former AIG (AIG) Chief Executive Hank Greenberg has won a landmark lawsuit against the U.S government but he and his shareholders will not be offered any compensation.
The value of Dad's tasks is up, but not everyone agrees with it.
For Americans 30 and under choosing a health care plan – many for the first time – there is no shortage of moving parts to consider.
Health insurance provider Humana appears to be sustaining its 20% share boost following reports of a takeover bid. But analysts disagree widely on the question of the company's true value.
By Brian O'Connell
Insurance is for disasters, not maintenance, so stop expecting to use it — and save money on premiums instead.
By Brian O'Connell
Auto insurance companies seem to be taking low-risk drivers for granted, but consumers aren't standing for it.
By S.Z. Berg
In an effort to protect employees against discrimination based on disability, the EEOC published its proposed rule on the application of the ADA to employer wellness programs.
Although deal volume in the insurance industry remains well below pre-crisis levels, the pace has quickened in recent months and rebound is likely to continue.
Here's 10 states where being a bad driver really hits your wallet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV