- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
American Airlines, which took possession of its first Boeing 787 on Friday, would have more flexibility in scheduling the aircraft on long-haul routes if pilots approve a tentative contract agreement.
American Airlines, a top stock market performer for three consecutive years, has hit a rough stretch after projecting a current quarter unit revenue decline.
Caterpillar CAT plunged more than 7% after forecast sales to decline in 2015, as a result of the "dramatic decline in the price of oil." Here's what analysts said.
American says it is considering new service from LAX to the Pacific, but it won't say whether its new Boeing 787 Dreamliner would provide that service.
American, Delta and United cancelled all flights into the Northeast blizzard area Tuesday. They hope to resume service Wednesday..
Here's what analysts expect from Caterpillar's fourth-quarter earnings report on Tuesday.
American, Alaska, Delta, United, Southwest and JetBlue all saw double-digit share price increases as investors reacted with exuberance to a week of airline earnings.
United misses earnings estimates by 2 cents, but a leading airline analyst says it reflects the impact of a decision to terminate a portion of its 2015 fuel hedges.
Three airlines -- American, United, and China Eastern -- already fly non-stop from LAX to Shanghai. Delta wants to make it four.
Delta Air Lines says unit revenue declined in every international region -- the Atlantic, the Pacific and Latin America. But strong domestic performance enables a robust fourth quarter.
Delta, the first airline to report fourth-quarter earnings, grows profit by 70%, beats estimates and posts margins of 13% despite fuel hedging losses and lower international revenue.
American Airlines shares have led the airline sector down in 2015, but analysts still like the carrier, mainly because of its unhedged fuel position.
American Airlines has pilot seniority lists from three airlines -- American, America West and US Airways. Arbitrators ruled that all three pilot groups can participate in seniority list arbitration.
The International Association of Machinists says 60% of Delta flight attendants have signed cards seeking a union representation election.
Alcoa shares are wavering in early trading even after the metals manufacturer reports its strongest full-year operating results since 2008. Here's what analysts said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV