These are Berkshire Hathaway's 10 largest holdings.
As of this morning HP has begun selling a new Android tablet it's calling the HP8.
Intel's shareholders are excited that Intel will ship four times more tablet microprocessors than last year because it may mean a higher dividend is coming.
The early thinking about Apple's CarPlay doesn't even begin to size up the long-term prospects and payoff for Apple.
Fueled by cloud, big data and the Watson supercomputer, 2014 will prove an important 12 months in IBM's 103-year history.
Is the market for wearable technology real or did a consensus of technology companies misguidedly fabricate it?
U.S. stock futures point higher; Cerberus works to complete acquisition of Safeway, says a report; Staples to close 225 stores; Costco earnings fall 15%.
An iPhone 6 for summer? Cash to shareholders? More stock buybacks? CEO Tim Cook and his team may be cooking up some positive surprises for shareholders.
There's still quite a lot of work for CEO Meg Whitman to do before HP fully turns around.
A BloombergBusinessweek piece exposes Microsoft's Steve Ballmer for the incompetent CEO he was.
Facebook's Internet.org initiative will get a big boost with the acquisition of Titan Aerospace.
If Intel thinks wearables are the next big thing, everybody else should run away.
U.S. stock futures are pointing to a flat start for Wall Street on Wednesday; U.S.and Russia reportedly to hold talks over Ukraine; Comcast starts a Wi-Fi initiative in Chicago; United Airlines gets tough on rules for carry-on luggage.
Indelible ink meet brick wall: Microsoft will end up like BlackBerry. Or worse.
GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) was climbing higher on Tuesday after Goldman Sachs initiated coverage at a "buy" and as the company's management reiterated its financial guidance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV