- 5 Cancelled Shows That Are Returning and 13 We Wish Would Come Back
- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- Does Apple Have a Watch Problem?
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
- Has Trump's Presidential Bid Already Backfired? A Billion-Dollar Brand Turned Toxic
Shares of Chubb Corp (CB) spiked to finish Thursday's regular trading session sharply up after the company was acquired by peer ACE Ltd (ACE) in a mega transaction deal.
Another three taxi medallions were transferred in foreclosure sales in June, bringing the 18 month total to 15, more than double the number from the prior two years.
Stocks powered through a volatile session caused by Greece uncertainty and closed higher, ahead of Thursday's jobs report.
Hartford Financial Services (HIG) shares are rising along with the insurance industry following ACE's (ACE) $28 billion acquisition of Chubb Corp. (CB).
The sale, originally announced in September, is one piece of CEO Jeffrey Immelt's plan to reshape the company founded by Thomas Edison into an infrastructure and technology provider.
The merger announced Wednesday is one of the biggest industry deals ever.
Greece's Prime Minister may be ready to strike a deal with the country's creditors but at the same time is urging the Greek people to vote 'no' in Sunday's referendum.
Jessica Jackley, the co-founder of the microfinance lending website Kiva.org, talks about her new book and the future of crowdfunding.
No matter how Greece's citizens vote, the government must work out its debt obligations or face bank failures, says economist Peter Sanfey of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
The takeover of Chubb, which offers property and casualty insurance, is the latest purchase for ACE as CEO Evan Greenberg, the son of Hank Greenberg, focuses on expansion
Assured Guaranty (AGO) shares are rising after the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority reached a deal with creditors to make a $416 million payment.
China's slowing growth is one piece of a triple threat -- and perhaps the largest -- to a global economy also grappling with debt crises in Greece and Puerto Rico.
Stocks gave up some of their gains after Greece Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras told citizens to vote 'no' in its July 5 referendum.
Small investors are unloading U.S. stocks, which means you should do the opposite. That's because retail investors are so bad at timing they're good, at least as a contrary indicator.
Financial services stocks underperformed the broader market to date, and more than a few specialized financial companies have had big losses for the first six months of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV