- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Investment bank Jefferies has endured a number of struggles in 2014, between the high-profile divorce of high-flying healthcare banker Sage Kelly and disappointing M&A revenue this quarter.
On Deck Capital will become the latest nontraditional lender to take on the public markets as its shares begin trading Wednesday.
The selloff in oil prices is expected to spur more energy mergers next year, as giants such as Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Royal Dutch Shell and Total snap up weaker players.
By Juliette Fairley
Hemp Industries Association legal case provides loophole for legality of CBDs
U.S. stock futures rise ahead of the Fed's policy announcement; GE sees 2015 profit pressured by decline in oil prices; Baidu confirms investment in Uber.
With a high analyst price target of $43, which suggests a premium of roughly 30%, VeriFone is a solid stock for investors looking to get paid in 2015.
Jefferies bankers will receive flat to slightly higher year-end bonuses as the firm continues to absorb the fallout of banker Sage Kelly's divorce proceedings.
A business restructuring and a healthy book of loans will cause Prospect Capital's stock to rebound in 2015, said the company's President Grier Eliasek.
Master limited partnerships such as Linn Energy and NGL Energy Partners have been slammed by lower oil prices, but Goldman Sachs thinks that may present a buying opportunity.
FactSet Research (FDS) shares are rising after the company beat analysts first quarter revenue forecasts .
Wall Street analysts are making their bets on which stocks will be the best to own in 2015.
By Jeff Brown
Homeowners and appraisers have narrowed their differences in home-value views, a sign of normalcy since the depths of the housing market bust in 2008.
Dover Corp.'s presentation last week 'hammered home the risk,' for industrials from lower energy prices, according to a JPMorgan analyst report.
U.S. stock futures rise; ruble falls to a new record low despite hike in Russian interest rates; Spain's Repsol to buy Canada's Talisman Energy for $8.3 billion.
Bank of Ireland, the leading bank in a growing Irish economy, comes in at No. 5 in this week's countdown of the best European stocks for 2015.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV