- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
U.S. stock futures point lower; Apple to report fiscal first-quarter earnings on Tuesday; Microsoft earnings top forecasts; Facebook says outage wasn't a cyberattack.
JPMorgan Chase, Bacardi and Kia Motors are using the Sundance Film Festival to expand brand awareness to a very special audience.
Big banks including Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo are ceding mortgage market share allowing nonbank lenders such as Freedom Mortgage and Quicken Loans to move in.
Wall Street is bracing for a major snowstorm heading up the East Coast, but financial markets plan to operate as usual over the next few days.
National Bank of Greece (NBG) shares are falling on the results of the country's national elections.
The left-wing party Syriza won Sunday's elections in Greece, fanning economic fears throughout Europe.
U.S. stock futures are lower following elections victories by Greece's anti-austerity party; Microsoft and TI to report earnings on Monday; RockTenn and MeadWestvaco agree to merge.
Stocks closed mixed Friday following a massive rally a day earlier in response to the European Central Bank's stimulus plans.
Shares of Ocwen and four closely related companies were falling sharply as a hedge fund announced it was short Ocwen shares and a related company had defaulted on its debt.
Emdeon, a portfolio company of private equity firms Blackstone and Hellman and Friedman, is interviewing investment banks as it plots an initial public offering.
Tesla (TSLA) gets its price target trimmed while Hershey (HSY) and Exxon Mobile (XOM) each get downgraded in Friday’s Analysts’ Actions.
E*Trade Financial shares surge after the online trading company says it received approval for its capital plan restructuring. Here's what analysts said.
U.S. stock futures rise as investors cheer ECB's stimulus plan; GE's earnings top estimates by a penny; Tim Cook gets a bonus for 2014; Starbucks names Kevin Johnson as president.
By David Katz
The macro environment sets up well for the shares in 2015.
Federal Investors (FII) shares are gaining in after-hours trading following the company's fourth quarter earnings beat.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV