- Obamacare Actually Isn't All That Affordable -- Unless You're Broke
- Test Drive: Inside GM's All-New 2016 Chevy Volt Electric Hybrid
- Fired for Farting and 3 Other Terminations That Don't Pass the Smell Test
- MannKind Silent on Debt Conversion, Suggesting Costly Cash Settlement
- Is Tesla's Model X Too Expensive?
Kitco News-- The precious metal bulls are building upon the technical momentum they gained late last week with silver hitting a 3.5-month high Tuesday.
Recent economic data, including a weaker-than-expected jobs report in September, heighten the possibility the central bank will wait until next year, or later, to raise interest rates.
Goldman Sachs (GS) says the Federal Reserve's rate hike may be delayed until 2016, or perhaps later.
If you're new to financial news or investing, here are three recent banking scandals with broad repercussions that you should know about.
Commodity giant's shares climbed 72% in Hong Kong and almost 20% in London on Monday, despite the company admitting there was no reason for the movements.
Investors globally are watching the Chinese economy slip. If China ushers in a world recession, startups and crowdfunding will be affected, but it's uncertain to what degree.
The last two months have been turbulent for markets -- and that could translate into a big payout for high-frequency traders like Virtu, the first to go public.
The losses in the market lately open up the potential gain for shorting stocks.
Major retailers are switching to EMV systems that increase the security of transactions. The move highlights National Cyber Security Awareness Month.
The race is on for retailers and credit card companies to switch to EMV technology.
Trian's Nelson Peltz, who engaged in a bruising proxy fight with DuPont, emphasized a collaborative relationship with GE. He says the stock is worth 70% more than its current price.
Women are just as likely as men, and in some instances even lead the charge, when it comes to using mobile technology for investing.
The U.S. has relied too much on the Fed to drive its recovery from the financial crisis, says former chairman Ben Bernanke: It's time now to focus on increasing productivity.
Sallie Mae (SLM) shares are up after the company declared a 0.87125 cent dividend.
China's erratic stock-market and Brazil's credit-rating downgrade sent investors scurrying from emerging-market exchange-traded funds during the third quarter -- and there's probably further selling ahead.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas