- Vietnam Is Becoming the 'New China' With Foreign Manufacturers
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Stocks Close Out January With a Loss as Volatility Becomes the Norm
The national average gasoline price dipped Saturday to $2.995, according to AAA -- the first time in four years that gas has been this cheap.
Halliburton shares rise Tuesday following the oil service company's better-than-expected quarterly earnings. Here's what analysts had to say.
Following Europe-brokered talks in Italy on Friday, some progress was reported on both a definitive peace settlement in eastern Ukraine and settling the natural gas dispute.
A national gas-price survey reports that Americans are spending less at the pump.
The proposed natural gas pipeline would span 600 miles, but is attracting criticism.
Texas-based Athlon Energy is surging Monday following a $5.93 billion buyout deal from Canadian natural gas producer Encana.
German electronics and engineering company Siemens reaches a deal to acquire oilfield equipment maker Dresser-Rand for $7.6 billion.
Occidental Petroleum's stock has under-performed amid weakness in oil prices but the company’s restructuring efforts can be a game changer.
The MLP structure no longer made sense for Kinder, but may yet again in the future.
Waiting behind fossil fuels for 100 years for its moment to shine in the U.S. energy economy, geothermal now plays second fiddle to newer technologies like solar and wind power.
The World Bank's suggestions for emissions reductions and their benefits for economies around the world have significant implications for investors.
West Coast energy wholesaler Calpine has hundreds of millions of dollars in geothermal investment tied up in green energy that it may not be able to sell.
The U.S. Energy Information Administration's Short-Term Energy Outlook report hints that global warming is raising U.S. spending on electricity, particularly in the Northeast. Big utilities like PSEG could benefit.
Oil prices aren't spiking despite the ISIS militant group's occupation of large swaths of northern Iraq.
These two stocks have been able to generate profits for investors over the last five years while coal stocks in general have tanked. Here's why.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV