- Shadow Work: How Businesses Are Turning Us All Into Unpaid Laborers
- IsoRay Takes Liberties With Lung Cancer Study Results to Prop Up Stock Price
- Carnival CEO Aims to Bust the Biggest Myths About the Cruise Industry
- Boomers' Biggest Retirement Regret? They Didn't Work Longer
- The 10 Poorest States in America
For every dollar off the price of a barrel of oil, the Russian government loses $1.7 billion in annual revenue. Its 2015 budget depends on $100-a-barrel prices.
Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is promising the new Republican majority will quickly resurrect Keystone XL pipeline legislation killed by Democrats.
Halliburton's hefty premium attached to its potential acquisition for smaller oilfield services company Baker Hughes may have had investors squirming on Monday, but analysts are fans of the deal.
SunEdison and TerraForm shares surged on Tuesday as investors applauded the companies plan to acquire wind energy operator First Wind for $2.4 billion. Here's what analysts said.
With the clock ticking, supporters of a Senate bill to approve the Keystone XL pipeline are still scrambling to find the last vote.
Oilfield-services provider Baker Hughes says it's in talks with rival Halliburton about a potential merger.
A national survey of gas prices reports that the average cost of U.S. regular grade gas dropped 13 cents per gallon in the last two weeks.
Oil companies are pushing the envelope toward lifting the 40-year-old ban on crude oil exports. But whether that day ever comes, Tesoro is well positioned to strike it rich.
Congress is expected to push the long-stalled Keystone XL Pipeline project through in 2015, dishing up a cost-saving benefit to Gulf State refineries. But the rail industry may suffer.
In the recent decline in energy prices, the pain has been especially concentrated in energy stocks trading under $10. Here are four highly levered names to watch.
The national average gasoline price dipped Saturday to $2.995, according to AAA -- the first time in four years that gas has been this cheap.
Halliburton shares rise Tuesday following the oil service company's better-than-expected quarterly earnings. Here's what analysts had to say.
Following Europe-brokered talks in Italy on Friday, some progress was reported on both a definitive peace settlement in eastern Ukraine and settling the natural gas dispute.
A national gas-price survey reports that Americans are spending less at the pump.
The proposed natural gas pipeline would span 600 miles, but is attracting criticism.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV