- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- Why Obamacare Subsidies Should Be Struck Down by the Supreme Court
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- Shale Oil Bust Enters Phase Two, Led by Hercules and SandRidge
- Comcast Wants Congress to Gut the New Net Neutrality Rules
Biotech columnist Adam Feuerstein answers readers' questions about health care companies.
Friday, February 27th is the funding deadline for the Department of Homeland Security.
European stock indices are mixed, with core euro-zone indices helped by a bigger-than-expected decline in German joblessness.
To buy PTC Therapeutics today would cost roughly $3 billion, a significant pile of cash to risk on an investment that could blow up at the end of the year.
GlaxoSmithKline's diet pill, alli, is now back in most U.S. stores.
Ampio Pharmaceuticals completed a clinical trial of its diabetic macular edema drug Optina in November, but it is just too busy to disclose results.
It is no pipe dream that the stock could trade to $240
Drugmaker Merck is allowing one of its HIV medicines to be made and sold inexpensively for use in young children in poor countries hard hit by the AIDS virus.
The Vanguard Health Care ETF (VHT) will continue its terrific run because it employs a healthy mix of big-cap pharma and biotech.
Laval, Canada-based Valeant Pharmaceuticals announced on Sunday that it would acquire Raleigh, North Carolina-based Salix Pharmaceuticals for an enterprise value of $14.5 billion.
Jim Cramer weighs-in on Valeant Pharmaceuticals' $10 billion acquisition of Salix.
Following last year's failed attempt to purchase Allergan, the Canadian pharmaceutical giant continues its acquisition strategy with its latest deal.
Investors are cheering for Valeant Pharmaceutical's planned $14.5 billion acquisition of Salix Pharmaceuticals, but Salix shareholders were hoping for more.
U.S. stocks slipped on Wall Street but werestill near record highs at Monday's midday trading.
The pharma giant is making an upfront payment of $800 million and committing to up to $450 million more in milestone payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV