- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Stocks finish mixed Monday in a quiet session. Nasdaq adds to recent gains
U.S. stocks fluctuate on Monday after the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the S&P 500 hit record highs on Friday.
Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and eight more banks could face a total of up to $14.5 billion in litigation costs, according to a Moody's report.
U.S. stocks are trading mixed on Monday.
Here are some projections for currency movements this week.
Global woes plagued markets at the outset of October, but markets are poised to close at a record-high amid strong U.S. economic prospects.
Fears of an October stock market slump are a distant memory as central banks print money and the U.S. economy kicks into gear.
U.S. stocks surge Friday morning after the Bank of Japan unexpectedly increases its annual stimulus targets.
U.S. stock futures surge Friday after the Bank of Japan unexpectedly increases its annual stimulus targets by 10 trillion yen to 80 trillion ($717 billion).
While it brought the year’s biggest surge in volatility, October may represent a turning point for U.S. markets.
U.S. stocks trade mixed after a report from the Commerce Department shows gross domestic product grew 3.5% in the third quarter, beating economists' estimates.
U.S. stock futures are trading lower after a report from the Commerce Department shows gross domestic product grew 3.5% in the third quarter, beating economists' estimates.
U.S. stock markets were not spooked by the Federal Reserve's decision to end its monthly bond buying, otherwise known as quantitative easing, this month
U.S. stocks were falling after the Federal Reserve's Open Market Committee decided to end its monthly bond buying, otherwise known as quantitative easing, this month.
U.S. stocks are higher heading into the final hour of trading Tuesday, as a seven-year high in consumer confidence bolstered investors’ feelings about the economy ahead of the holiday season.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV