- Donald Trump May Have Had His 'Oops' Moment Over Mexico
- Does Apple Have a Watch Problem?
- MannKind's Afrezza Lags Behind Biggest Failure in Inhaled Insulin
- Has Trump's Presidential Bid Already Backfired? A Billion-Dollar Brand Turned Toxic
- 5 Cancelled Shows That Are Returning and 13 We Wish Would Come Back
The fines follow a currency-rigging probe that lasted almost two years, and the U.S. Attorney General promised to keep prosecuting all those 'who tilt the economic system in their favor.'
Simon Smith, chief economist at FXPro, says Tuesday's surprising report that U.K. inflation has turned negative means the Bank of England will refrain from raising interest rates into 2016.
The two biggest stock exchanges in the United States have taken an interest in Bitcoin, and it may be time investors start paying attention.
The dollar may be losing steam, but the greenback is set for a rebound, one strategist said.
Yields are on the rise, gold is slipping, oil continues higher and the U.S. dollar consolidates gains.
What if weak oil prices have been lifting the dollar, not the reverse? And what if the dollar's surge is about to end?
The Nasdaq and S&P 500 hover at record highs.
Crude oil pushes the Nasdaq to an all-time record close.
Stocks slip slightly from session highs on Thursday afternoon, though the S&P 500 and Nasdaq remain within reach of all-time highs
Stocks slide as homebuilders tumble on weak new home sales in March.
Loomis, Sayles & Company’s Lynda Schweizer says she expects the euro and yen to continue lower, which has made investing in fixed-income difficult.
Weekly technicals favor lower U.S. Treasury yields, higher gold and crude oil, but confirming a bottom for the euro will take at least another week.
Wall Street ends the week on a dour note, taking direction from a global selloff.
U.S. stocks hit fresh session lows as selling escalates in late-day trading Friday.
Lower U.S. Treasury yields favor bonds, while gold, crude and the euro may have seen their 2015 lows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV