- Church Of Scientology Celebrates A Decade Of Expansion Under The Leadership Of David Miscavige
- Here's Why the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Is Better Than the iPad Pro
- Tesla Motors Stock Will Sell Off Into 2016 but then Stage a Huge Rally to $500
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
- DraftKings, FanDuel Players Fight Repayment of Credit-Card Bets
Argentina's next president can't help but lead the country onto a better economic path, both out of desire and out of necessity.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's ideas from this past week as he discusses the unprecedented power of the short sellers to determine pricing today -- even when they bet wrong.
In an interview about Bitcoin, Bruce Fenton, executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation talks about the future of the digital currency.
The U.S. economy may not be strong, but the rest of the world looks even worse, so a dollar rally is likely. That's good for U.S. travelers, but not exporters.
A majority of the CNBC 'Fast Money' traders aren't buying into the recent stock rally that has sent the S&P 500 higher by 5.5% this month.
Dale Winner is portfolio manager for the Wells Fargo Advantage International Equity Fund (WFENX), which is up 4.7% so far this year, according to fund-tracker Morningstar.
China may have accidentally figured out how to stop its falling stock prices by letting market forces determine the value of its currency.
With gold getting stronger, there could be an opportunity to buy long -- but you have to time it right.
China hopes to protect its foreign reserves, the world’s largest, to cover liabilities and keep exchange rates stable against pressures from a slowing economy.
The U.S. and China have a combined GDP of roughly $30 trillion, and their business interests are increasingly intertwined. Given that, here are some companies you should be watching.
Looking to invest in the stock market, but don’t want to use your own money? Before draining your own bank account, test your market strategy with these free investment games.
China's yuan has become the fourth most-commonly used currency in the world, overtaking the Japanese yen for the first time, according to the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications.
Ludovic Subran, chief economist at Euler Hermes, sees the U.S. economy benefiting to the tune of $3 billion a year in additional exports when the Iranian sanctions are fully lifted.
The euro and pound are sending bearish signals while the Australian dollar looks for its next move.
"China has been more of an export-driven economy," explains Karyn Cavanaugh of Voya Financial. "They are transitioning to a consumer-driven economy, and there are a lot of consumers in China."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas