- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
DSW is a shoe-in at Sterne Agee, oil tanks Chevron, and First Solar has a bright future, all in Tuesday's Analysts' Actions.
Investors should take precautions when investing in both sectors.
Sol-Wind Renewable Power LP, a New York-based MLP, announced on Feb. 11 the postponement of its $100 million yieldco initial public offering.
General Motors' Chevrolet is readying production of its next-generation electric vehicle, based on the Bolt EV concept.
About half the energy companies in the S&P 500 have reported fourth-quarter results, and energy is on track to post the worst earnings and revenue declines of any sector.
U.S. stocks were little moved in midday trading Monday as investors digested the Syriza victory in Greece over the weekend.
With the company actively buying back its stock and paying a 3.5% yield, GE is worth considering.
John Mendel, executive vice president of American Honda, said his company is calling 2015 'the year of Honda'.
Andy Goss, Jaguar Land Rover board member for global sales operations, discusses the automaker's 2014 sales, which rose 9 percent to 462,678 vehicles.
Weak oil prices don't affect all energy companies the same way -- particularly refiners. Now's the time to place some bets.
Gogoro wants to change the way people in mega cities commute and judging by the amount of money it’s raised so far, it may very well succeed.
Diamond Offshore, Ensco and Transocean must decide if paying a dividend makes sense if they can't make enough money to pay their bills.
As exclusively reported by The Deal, American Electric Power Co. has hired Goldman Sachs to explore strategic alternatives for its unregulated, merchant generation business.
These companies were once seen as less vulnerable to weak oil prices. No one is thinking that anymore.
Plunging oil prices have dragged down this entire sector, but these companies could rebound strongly next year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV