- MannKind Elder Abuse Is Replacing Inept CEO With Founder
- Has Obamacare Failed? 10 States With the Least Insurance Coverage
- Church Of Scientology Celebrates A Decade Of Expansion Under The Leadership Of David Miscavige
- DraftKings, FanDuel Players Fight Repayment of Credit-Card Bets
- Would a Mitt Romney Presidency Be Good for the FinTech Industry?
BioMarin will almost certainly be halted all day Tuesday, so traders should watch Sarepta Therapeutics and PTC Therapeutics as proxies.
Stocks worldwide did not move significantly in the wake of Friday’s tragic Paris attacks.
U.S. stocks opened mixed Thursday as weekly initial jobless claims fell 5,000 compared to last week and coming in almost exactly as economists had predicted at 271,000.
On Nov. 24, a panel of outside experts convened by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is set to review drisapersen, BioMarin's experimental drug for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Shares of Eli Lilly (LLY) are up almost 18% and optimism remains high after a recent study revealed the pharma giant’s diabetes drug cut the risk of heart related deaths.
Underlying support for stock prices remains positive, especially if oil prices stabilize and the dollar does not rise a lot, says Kate Warne, investment strategist for Edward Jones.
Underlying support for stock prices remains positive, especially if oil prices stabilize near current levels and the dollar does not rise a lot further.
Mallinckrodt, the pharmaceutical company, abruptly raised the price of Synacthen Depot, a drug used to treat seizures in infants, by 2,000%. Short seller Andrew Left objects.
Clovis Oncology must submit additional clinical data on its targeted lung cancer drug rociletinib to U.S. regulators, delaying the approval review and putting the company further behind rival AstraZeneca.
Mylan NV has walked away from its $34B tender offer for Perrigo Co. after it failed to meet the 50% threshold for a successful tender offer on Friday morning.
Consumers are showing some caution going into the key holiday-shopping season even as hiring reached a 10-month high in October.
Biotech columnist Adam Feuerstein answers readers' questions about health care.
Be defensive and don't be afraid of interest rate risk, said Edward Perkin, portfolio manager for the Eaton Vance Focused Value Opportunities Fund (EIFVX).
MannKind manages to raise a fraction of the money hoped from Israeli investment funds.
Kroger (KR) revealed today it is spending $800 million to snap up Midwestern grocer Roundy’s (RNDY).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas