- Democrats to Win Presidency in a Landslide, But Just Barely, According to Moody's
- Obamacare Actually Isn't All That Affordable -- Unless You're Broke
- How Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Bankrupt His Country
- Want a Diesel, but Not a VW? Here Are 9 Fuel-Efficient Diesels Not Named Volkswagen
- GM's New, Sportier Chevy Volt Could Spark Competition With the Tesla Model S
Consumers are still choosing the wrong health care plans and missing out on key benefits such as keeping the same doctor or selecting a high deductible.
Researchers find that markets outperform on sunny days.
You can trade the volatility of housing and banking industries using three exchange-traded funds, but these are not for the long-term investor.
If you don't have flood or wind insurance, you may be out of luck this time, as some companies make a purchase effective only after 30 days.
But Dan Veru of Palisade Capital Management says that investors could be in for more rocky times after a difficult third quarter.
The S&P 500 Industrials Index fell 7.4% last quarter, worse than the broader S&P 500 index. The sector had some clear losers, particularly companies producing industrial machinery and electrical components.
Industrials underperformed the broader markets in the third quarter, but the sector had several clear winners, with the top five best-performing stocks in the airlines or aerospace and defense industries.
The utilities sector was one of the few sectors that outperformed the S&P 500 last quarter. Still plenty of stocks had negative returns. Here's the 10 worst performing utilities companies.
The real reason the Federal Reserve worries about the effect of China's slowdown is Europe, the biggest destination for U.S. exports from companies like GE and Boeing.
The S&P 500 fell almost 7% in the third quarter, the worst showing in four years.
By Tim Melvin
Buying smaller players at or below book value remains the single best growth opportunity in the sector.
Utilities was one of the few sectors that outperformed the broader markets in the third quarter, as investors fled to safety. Here are the 10 best utilities stocks last quarter.
The company has dropped some hints that its mobile wallet could soon land in China, but it'll face a host of obstacles to widespread usage.
Over the past few months hefty layoffs have been announced at Kraft Heinz (KHC), Hewlett Packard (HPQ), Challenger and Whole Foods (WFM).
The third quarter's choppy markets contributed to underperformance in the financial services sector. Here are the 10 worst financial services stocks last quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas