- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
By Jerry Kronenberg
AAA warns parents as cold weather grips America that kids in puffy coats or snowsuits can fly right out of even the best car seats during accidents.
Most advertisers aren't deterred by the increasing cost of a 30-second TV spot for the Super Bowl. One big exception is automakers.
The MKX, Lincoln's new SUV to go on sale this year, is meant to compete with such models as the Lexus RX and Cadillac SRX.
Ford is a cheap stock compared to its peers and lower oil prices will help the overall auto industry.
TrueCar participated in the sale of more than 600,000 new cars in 2014, its first year as a public company, said its founder and CEO Scott Painter.
The new Verizon Vehicle connected car subscription service is set to begin this spring.
Scott Painter, founder and CEO of TrueCar, said that his company is a party to about 4 percent of all new-vehicle purchases in the U.S.
Within five years, there will be about 150 million connected cars in the world, up from today's 23 million, industry experts say.
Jose Munoz, executive VP of the Nissan Motor Co. said that increases in the car business in 2014 were quite favorable.
The global auto market should grow about 2% in 2015, predicts Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn, who also discusses the range of GM's new Chevy Bolt.
John Mendel, executive vice president of American Honda, said his company is calling 2015 'the year of Honda'.
Steve Cannon, president and CEO of Mercedes-Benz in the U.S., said he expects U.S. sales to be 'a bit better' in 2015 than 2014.
By Ellen Chang
Crude oil prices may not see a retreat until later in the quarter as fuel prices continue their downward slide from a glut in supply and weakness in the economy.
Carlos Ghosn, chief executive officer of Nissan Motor and alliance partner Renault, said he expects global growth to total 2% in the coming year.
Scott Keogh, president of Audi of America, highlights the key role that Audi plays in the profitability of its corporate parent, German automaker Volkswagen AG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV