- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
Shares of Brazilian mining company Vale SA (VALE), one of the world's largest iron ore miners, were up in late morning trading Friday as iron ore prices climbed.
Twitter (TWTR) initiated, Facebook (FB) gets a price target boost and Apple (AAPL) exceeds estimates in Friday's Analysts' Actions.
Shares of Zynga (ZNGA) continued to rise Friday after the company debuted its new mobile runner game Looney Tunes Dash! earlier this week.
FireEye (FEYE) is gaining Friday ahead of an official announcement linking North Korea to the Sony (SNE) hacks that led to the cancellation of 'The Interview.'
Shares of Nike are falling after the company reported stronger than expected results, but noted that its futures orders growth slowed.
Shares of computer technology company Oracle Corp. (ORCL) hit a 52-week high of $46.08 after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings earlier this week.
G. Willi-Food International (WILC) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B-.
Shares of SandRidge Energy (SD) were up in morning trading Friday as oil prices recovered.
Peerless Systems (PRLS) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B.
Inuvo (INUV) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Sell with a ratings score of D+.
Ensco (ESV) is gaining Friday as oil prices rebound and recover from prices near five-year lows.
Covanta Holding (CVA) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C+.
Continental Resources (CLR) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C+.
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Sell with a ratings score of D+.
Teekay Tankers (TNK) is falling Friday after the company priced its public offering of 20 million shares of Class A common stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV