- Democrats to Win Presidency in a Landslide, But Just Barely, According to Moody's
- Obamacare Actually Isn't All That Affordable -- Unless You're Broke
- How Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Bankrupt His Country
- GM's New, Sportier Chevy Volt Could Spark Competition With the Tesla Model S
- Want a Diesel, but Not a VW? Here Are 9 Fuel-Efficient Diesels Not Named Volkswagen
China's economic slowdown, stock market plunge and aggressive cyber activity have added increasing strain to international relations with Washington, D.C.
Northrop Grumman (NOC) shares are climbing after the company announced a new $4 billion share repurchase program.
Imagine if anyone could buy a ticket to space? Amazon CEO and Founder Jeff Bezos is on a mission to make that happen.
U.S. stocks opened higher Tuesday. The Bank of Japan is staying put on interest rates but will continue to stimulate its economy as it worries about exports and output.
United Technologies shares have suffered an unpleasant selloff in recent months, but they're about to rally again. Here's how you can profit.
Northrop Grumman, CACI International and other government contractors have become more vulnerable since the great recession. A looming shutdown could have a major impact.
The resignation of United Airlines CEO Jeff Smisek is a reminder that investors should weigh more than a company's financial performance in evaluating its well-being.
Berkshire Hathaway's CEO "will be looking every day." The company's Precision Castparts PCP deal, which has yet to be completed, eclipses even its purchase of Burlington Northern railroad in 2009.
The European Commission on Tuesday gave the green light for General Electric to buy Alstom's power unit, accepting its plan to mitigate competition concerns. But one small hurdle remains.
New CEO Greg Hayes has accomplished a lot in his first year, but the stock is down 20% for 2015. What could the industrial giant try next?
Jim Cramer explained that he wants more direct exposure to the aerospace and defense industry.
Jim Cramer, portfolio manager of the Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust portfolio, and research director Jack Mohr discuss why they recently initiated Lockheed Martin (LMT).
Jim Cramer answers viewers' questions about Twitter, Disney, Netflix, Kohl's and Boeing. He explains why selling Twitter stock would be a mistake now.
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter questions Thursday, offering his opinions on Twitter (TWTR), Disney (DIS), Netflix (NFLX), Kohl's (KSS) and Boeing (BA).
Are economic uncertainties and global instabilities a good thing for defense stocks? Royal Bank of Canada seems to think so.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas