- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
You might think lower oil prices would be a good thing for big industrial companies like GE, United Technologies or Caterpillar. But Deutsche Bank strategists believe the opposite is true.
United Technologies is bringing back a longtime executive to serve as chief financial officer.
United Technologies (UTX) shares are climbing after the company named a longtime former employee as its new CFO.
While Smith & Wesson faces some short-term challenges, RealMoney Pro contributor Chris Versace says the company has some encouraging long-term growth prospects.
In the week ahead, we take a look at what's happening on Wall Street and beyond.
Lockheed Martin, Honeywell and a slew of other aerospace companies involved in building NASA's Orion spacecraft are poised to cash in after a successful test flight today.
As the market wraps up a record year, investors should consider owning industrial stocks in their portfolios. Here's Jim Cramer's picks in the sector.
Northrop Grumman (NOC) shares are climbing after the company was added to Goldman Sachs' 'conviction buy' list on Friday.
Investigators concluded last year's battery fire that led to the grounding of Boeing Co.'s 787 Dreamliner jets was due to insufficient design and testing.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer has selected 12 sectors where he thinks investors should put their money, defense stocks among them. Here are Cramer's best picks.
At some point, maybe this one, more aggressive Southeast Asian contenders Vietnam and the Philippines will do more than shout back at China. They'll go on a weapons buying binge.
A look at the sectors and top stocks in each
Saudi Aramco-style attack in the U.S. is one of his greatest fears.
The Airbus A350 had a good week as Delta announced an order and Qatar announced the timing for the first delivery.
Delta Air Lines has reportedly chosen Airbus for an order of 50 wide-body jets worth more than $14 billion at current list prices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV