- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Durable goods also dropped to its lowest level in six months.
Heating oil and natural gas prices rose as well.
The figures reinforce expectations that the Federal Reserve Board will leave interest rates alone.
A drop in auto sales depressed the data.
The move will enhance service provided by FedEx unit Viking Freight.
It's the second offer IBP has received in the past two months.
A major buildup in stocks hasn't materialized yet.
It's the first decline in the index since April.
Global Airlines offered to buy all outstanding TWA stock for $3.75 a share.