- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- How Casinos Failed Atlantic City and Why They're Still Part of Its Future
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
- Five Biggest Losers If LaGuardia Airport Drops Its Perimeter Rule
Durable goods also dropped to its lowest level in six months.
Heating oil and natural gas prices rose as well.
The figures reinforce expectations that the Federal Reserve Board will leave interest rates alone.
A drop in auto sales depressed the data.
The move will enhance service provided by FedEx unit Viking Freight.
It's the second offer IBP has received in the past two months.
A major buildup in stocks hasn't materialized yet.
It's the first decline in the index since April.
Global Airlines offered to buy all outstanding TWA stock for $3.75 a share.