- As China Slows Down, the Philippines Moves to Grab Foreign Investment
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- MannKind's Afrezza Earns Lackluster Review from Independent Drug Arbiter
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- Mass Demonstration To Declare: Netanyahu Doesn't Speak On Behalf Of World Jewry
A goal by Spanish striker David Villa gives Spain a victory over Paraguay. Spain advances to the semifinals against Germany, which earlier Saturday scored a decisive victory over Argentina.
The chief of Airbus' parent said Saturday the European Commission would likely appeal a World Trade Organization ruling on a long-running dispute with Boeing.
BJ's Wholesale is upgraded to Neutral at Goldman and to Buy at Jefferies.
Ford upgraded at Citi to Hold from Sell.
The 13,000 rise was more than expected.
Yahoo!'s board approves the buyback program for the next three years,according to an SEC filing.
AstraZeneca upgraded at BofA/Merrill and Jefferies.
The ADP national employment report showed that priviate sector job growth rose by 13,000 in June.
American Eagle Outfitters was downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Murray.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Wall Street visitors tell BP CEO Tony Hayward exactly how they feel by writing on his face.