- NBC Waiting for Brian Williams Apology as Firing Remains Possible
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Marchionne Possibly on Prowl for a Deal With GM
- It's Time for the Eurozone to Let Greece and Tsipras Go
- 'Star Wars' Crushes 'Batman v. Superman' -- and It's Not Even Close
- $15 Minimum Wage Protests Could Spell Major Problem for Retailers
An upgrade for Intel and an earnings surprise for Network Appliance aren't helping the tech sector.
The flower retailer climbed on an earnings beat.
The underwater construction company sinks after falling short of estimates.
Tech stocks such as Applied Materials weigh on the sector.
The watch maker was jumping after an earnings beat.
VMware's big debut failed to rally tech stocks.
Photon Dynamics soars after an earnings beat.
The retailer edged up after announcing a share repurchase plan.
The fuel provider fell after posting disappointing earnings.
Nvidia was one of a number of names to fall.