- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Limelight Networks fell along with the wider tech market.
The fabric retailer was jumping after reporting strong sales.
Cisco's earnings beat propels tech stocks.
The energy-drink maker jumps on an earnings beat.
Tech stocks edge lower on earnings, as investors await the outcome of the Fed's meeting.
The hotel and casino operator jumps on solid earnings.
Tech stocks are rising, despite En Pointe Technologies' steep fall.
The industrial goods company sinks on weak earnings.
The educational travel services provider ascended on an earnings beat.
Tech stocks were flat, weighed by giants Texas Instruments and Apple.