- Using Tesla Math, GM’s Buick Unit Should Be Worth $1.1 Trillion
- No, Tesla Does Not Outsell the Mercedes S-Class in the U.S. or Globally
- The 10 Most 'Socialist' States in America
- Will Bendgate Have Any Long-Term Effect on Apple's iPhone 6 Plus Legacy?
- TheStreet Seeks Retraction From Washington Post on Steven Pearlstein Column
An upgrade for Intel and an earnings surprise for Network Appliance aren't helping the tech sector.
The flower retailer climbed on an earnings beat.
The underwater construction company sinks after falling short of estimates.
Tech stocks such as Applied Materials weigh on the sector.
The watch maker was jumping after an earnings beat.
VMware's big debut failed to rally tech stocks.
Photon Dynamics soars after an earnings beat.
The retailer edged up after announcing a share repurchase plan.
The fuel provider fell after posting disappointing earnings.
Nvidia was one of a number of names to fall.