- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
Nobody is predicting another housing bubble yet, but the ingredients for another bubble pop exists in 21% of U.S. housing markets.
If you want to show appreciation for that holiday haircut or Christmas car wash but aren't sure how much to give, no worries.
With federal mortgage guidelines reducing minimal down payments to 3% from 5%, it's time for some PMI pointers.
By and large, you don't need an extended warranty plan for your purchases. But here's how to spot a good one.
Predictions of a holiday shopping spend-fest may have been premature, but experts say the season's 'a marathon, not a sprint.'
As rural banks close, local small-business owners don't have many lending options.
LinkedIn is a great way to get a great job — if you know how to make the social media site work for you.
The U.S. Consumer Energy Alliance believes gasoline prices could even go lower this month, leaving more cash in consumers' pockets for the holiday shopping season.
Demand for new cars, trucks and SUVs is way up, but so are consumer auto loan debt levels.
Lower gas prices mean consumers will have more money in their budget to put toward another present or a better holiday meal.