- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Spikes Today on Takeover Speculation
Seniors are living longer, and that means a possible stay in a nursing home or other long-term care situation, along with a bigger price tag.
All in all, 23 million people have damaged their phones and tablets during a sporting event, causing more than $2 billion in repairs and replacements.
Mortgage applications rose by 49% in the first week of the year, and there's plenty of other good indicators. But not many actual homes for sale.
More and more, people say they are distracted from work by email, browsing the Web and engaging with social media, and it's causing them 'dissatisfaction and unhappiness.'
Don't blow your tax refund on a trip to Tahiti. It's better to use it to pay down debt or save more money.
Workers might do better by adopting a 'holistic' view of retirement in which they're not pursuing a certain dollar figure, but to live with a 'smile on your face.'
Not only will couples have trouble with household finance; they are most likely to seek a divorce because of money than infidelity.
A FICO survey looks also at delinquencies and student loans, but the wealth gap draws the largest response.
Many of us work with financial advisors and stockbrokers on retirement savings, and there is a big difference between the two that retirement savers should know about.
The nation's "overall financial satisfaction" is called in positive range for the first time since the Great Recession in 2008.