- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
There is nothing compelling in the charts.
We are not short-term overbought yet.
We are not yet short-term overbought, but we are at resistance.
We are likely to see some chopping and digesting going forward.
But at least the market is now oversold.
FOMC meeting days tend to be volatile.
The ruble collapse is part of the oil fallout.
Nothing on Friday felt extreme enough or had enough positive divergences.
The 30-day moving average of the put/call ratio is heading up.
The timing is different this time.