- 4 Menu Items From the Past That McDonald's Should Bring Back
- Wal-Mart's Big Pay Hike Is Really Bad News for These 3 Struggling Retailers
- U.S. Companies Find Cheap Labor -- and Growing Consumer Market -- in Philippines
- 15 Cheap Cities Where You Don't Need a High Salary to Buy a House
- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
Signs of market weakness could spread.
But then, it's been getting a lot of practice lately.
Are the signs pointing to a correction?
But another indicator shows folks are bullish.
And why is it looking so sad?
Lack of movement tests bull/bear balance.
At least bonds and utilities rallied.
Relax, it's not too serious.
Plus, there is a big test of resistance on bonds.
It's still no reason to dislike the market rally.