- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Steve Schurr examines the idea of safe tech, and David Peltier reviews the muni bond funds in the model portfolio.
Dagen's recommendation draws some follow-up questions.
Save Safe: Peltier adds a new stock and Dagen answers a reader question.
Because it's too costly to invest in munis directly, these three options are decent bets.
Munis are a great idea, but stick to a fund. Also, David Peltier updates the Model Portfolio.
The tax benefits are there, and so are higher yields. But are bonds or bond funds the way to go?
A fund manager answers Dagen's questions on munis, and David Peltier updates the model portfolio.
The exchanges have surveillance teams that track the slightest irregularities.
The tax reduction on dividends and capital gains should have investors thinking about "asset location."