- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Here's a sampler of the writing that won him the 2005 Gerald Loeb Award for commentary.
Sky-high housing prices are about to fall, exposing the economy's crumbling foundation.
GMAC posts an unexplained surge in mortgage earnings, even as rising rates cool the market.
Even if Warren Buffett somehow escapes scrutiny in the AIG deal, his company could be tarnished.
Balance-sheet problems loom at the big mortgage outfit.
The Oracle of Omaha is hardly persuasive in his response to the deepening reinsurance probe.
The Ask Jeeves deal is but a Band-Aid on IAC's failed Internet strategy. Selling assets would make more sense.
The Berkshire chief should take responsibility for a fishy reinsurance deal with AIG.
The Hibernia deal can't change the fact that the lender's fee-based model is broken.