- 20 Worst Cars of All Time
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Stock Jumps Today After Announcing Network Subscriber Milestone
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Stock Continues to Rise Today on Takeover Speculation
- Buy Caterpillar Stock, Collect Its Strong Dividend, Hold for the Long Term
- AT&T (T) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript
We made changes to the portfolio this week as stock-picking becomes all-important in the market.
In looking at the first month of trading of 2015, Jim Cramer says the problems that plagued us in January are likely to set us up for the quarter.
The company also beat estimates on the top and bottom lines.
We were also pleased with the tone and commentary from management.
After shares of burger chain Shake Shack opened at $47 on Friday, more than double its IPO price, Jim Cramer says the bar has been set too high.
But we will be looking to buy once the dust settles.
It doesn't realize that lower oil prices and interest rates are good.
But management is listening to shareholders, so we'll be watching for a potential buyback.
Two videos from our portfolio team on the outlook for this fast-food company.
We also buy in three more positions and take gains in a consumer play.