- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Jim Cramer says cheaper oil is going to bring about some M&A but not necessarily in the way you want it.
Cramer says any company that has any formulation that can wipe out the diseases that occur in hospitals may actually have a bigger market than people realize.
Jim Cramer answers viewers' Twitter questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
Jim Cramer reveals his strategies on how to buy Lululemon and Costco -- two retailers he thinks investors should be adding to their portfolios.
2014 was a boon for mergers and acquisitions but some think that if the Fed starts tightening, it will end. Not so, says Jim Cramer.
Jim Cramer says the November job gains show the economy is very strong so be ready for rates to go higher.
Dan Dicker, energy contributor at TheStreet.com, talks to Jim Cramer about the winners and losers of an under $70 a barrel oil market.
Jim Cramer advises fantasy football owners on how to align their teams for week 14 of the NFL season and the start of the fantasy playoffs.
Dollar General reported third-quarter results Thursday that missed Wall Street expectations but Jim Cramer says this is one of the great growth stories.
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Apple is now the cheapest big cap stock he follows and that it's one to buy and hold onto for the long-term.