- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- Would you invest in the U.S. Postal Service?
- Why Jim Cramer Says it Could be Too Late to Enter the Stock Market Rally Now
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
We'd expect to see more buybacks in 2015.
The falling prices are a boon.
We discuss more on why we added the financial position to our portfolio.
The company is somewhat conservative on guidance.
More thoughts on Dollar General, lululemon and Panera Bread.
The CEO unveils plans to reshape the fast-food pioneer for the future.
Given the plunge in crude, beware of these ancillary minefields as well.
Over time we see the discount to CVS narrowing.
Amid new bank capital rules, we think the 2015 capital return story will be a positive catalyst for MS shares.
And that's too bad, because United Tech and McDonald's are begging for turnarounds.