- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Behind Russia's Current Crisis: It's Not the Ruble, It's Putin
- The Least Educated States in America
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Declining Today Amid Allegations of Poor Working Conditions in China
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Stock Declines Ahead of Upcoming Earnings Release
We're buying two attractive stocks on weakness.
Reams of stocks make sense on a pullback. And what looks bad? Anything even remotely connected to oil and gas.
When will the madness between stocks and oil end and sanity return?
We will buy 100 more shares on today's retreat.
Bull or bear, you have to love it.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the last week about the stock for bulls and bears and the consumer cavalry.
We continue to favor the consumer group as oil declined this week, taking stocks down with it.
We'd expect to see more buybacks in 2015.
The falling prices are a boon.